Friday 10 June 2011

1/100 MG Astray Blue Frame Astray 2nd R

Since I joined the modelling community ZeroGunz.com 4 years ago, I had met with a lot of local fellow modellers, which we had became good friends thru a lot of activities within the modelling forum.

In one of those activities was the Unicorn vs Astray Blue Frame Group Build, where numerous Unicorn turned up and only 3 Astray were produced, admitably Astray Blue Frame gang received a horrendous defeat but I am most happy that I finished the build within the time frame...

The MG 1/100 Astray Blue Frame 2nd R is one complex articulated model by Bandai. The idea of modification is simply not easy, because the design and the detail are so good and leave little space for you to increase it appearance overall ...

Here are some pics of my work in this GB in 2010.


As for the rest of the kits your can visit

ZEROGUNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment