Friday 10 June 2011

1st post is the least important

" As the sand veil had lifted...silence overtook...the transport was in rumble, twisted wreck beyond recognition...what hit it was a tall mechanism standing 18 metres tall...dress in it ever military green scheme...the mono eye was combing the area for survivor....inevitably  the ZEON force had landed...ON EARTH......"

                                                                                                                Oddessa,1st March UC0079


Its been an interesting year, many fellow modeller I had met and I m very much in debt to them for they had further ignites the enthusiasm of Gunpla modelling. Besides Gunpla I m very eager to do something outside that perimeter, this blog will be dedicate to modelling topics. Firstly to serve and a record of my work and secondly to graphically record my simple yet interesting life (at least to myself).

I'm undoubtedly an UC timeline  fan boy, for your information UC stands for Universal Century, where the first and original Gundam anime had taken place. The animation create a great sense of realisticity to me, for there was never a protagonist can suffer as Amuro Ray did...the pain of losing loved ones in the on going war....Char Aznable the antagonist at first but in the end he was not bad after all(imo)..

I hope other people who are keen on this amazing hobby, would leave some remark and their thought to share in this humble little blog.

Thanks in advance...enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment