Monday 13 June 2011

Gundam Age

It had been a rather dull week and the situation become even worst for many UC timeline fan after the announcement of a new Gundam anime this Fall 2011. Since the picture of the new Gundam , Gundam Age, was shown on the web, many critism and comment are flying around.

I personally found that the image is some sort disturbing, don't get me wrong, I like Gundam since I was a small kid, its just that Sunrise is putting in more kiddo's character which I find the Gundam had actually lost it "manhood" and this really put off many hardcore modeller.


Just now when I was browsing, I found some more pics of upcoming models of this Gundam Age,
1/48 Mega Size, Great!!! another big size model for decoration in my living room, if the design doesn't turn my stomach when I see them in the shop.

This is the design I totally approved!!!

Wow!! MG treatment of the Gundam Age that sounds a lot better...just adore the little details compared to the 1/144 counter part!!!I just hope they would produce it according to this pic(above).

Well 1/144 ...its a must for Bandai,  cash spinner or rather hotcakes for everyone....not for me ...

More and more new image of the Gundam Age are pouring out the source, in fact, I must say I m beginning to have second thought of the anime. I find the mecha are getting more and more interesting...hmmm...

Here are some additional pic, Ireally like to collect artwork of Gundam...call me obsessed , whatever.

The main mecha  GUNDAM AGE-1
GUNDAM AGE 1 T (Titus) additional parts to increase the power of the AGE 1 
GUNDAM AGE-1 S SPARROW high agility assault add on parts
  
RGE-B790 GENOACE
GAFRAN so called UE (unknown Enemy) supposing alien...but doesn't look so alien to me. At least Sunrise gave it n antenna and spike shoulder armor....
GARFAN in beast mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment