Friday 10 June 2011

NG 1/100 LG-GAT-X105 Gale Strike Gundam

During the later half of 2010, Time seems like a necessity that I don't have much. During this blissful period I was not preparingto do any model for the year end competition BAKUC, Bandai Action Kit Universal Cup, which is held every year end. I was just doing the usual work,get back home and sleep.At the mean time I was just doing a relax build , the Gale Strike Gundam.

During that period of time, Seed vs Astray was a sideline of the dying Gundam Seed popularity, was having tremendous offers almost half price of each kit..namely
1) Gale strike( which is a Strike Gundam base with additional parts)
2) Hail Buster (Buster Gundam with extra parts )
3) Regen Duel (I think this is the nicest of them all)
4) Nix Providence

Just being a impulse buyer, in another word, irresponsible buyer manage to haul all of those kits.=p

So as a pioneer of the whole series, I voted to do the Gale strike Gundam first, then locate time to do the rest... still locating...yet no time for the Seed vs Astray...have to further postpone these projects.

Here are some pics of my Gale Strike


The parts of the armor had been sawed into 4 different parts to facilitate the paint job process,it also gives impression of the separation of armor
Some of the original sticker are used in this build. Which I strongly not recommend to do so if there is another option.
The"Librarian work" sticker works nicely on flat surface =P

No comments:

Post a Comment