Friday 17 June 2011

MSV Mobile Suit Gundam: MSV-R Return of Johnny Ridden

As I remember during last year Hobby Japan issues, there are many works of modeller regarding the MSV-R era. I beginning to research for these MS, and I finally found the source of this "new" design are associated with a  manga work published in 2010 and its still ongoing.


The storyline are the work of the "godfather" of Gundam  Yoshiyulki Tomino and the mecha concept by Hajime Yatate(who did various Gundam series,Aura Battler,The Big O and Cowboy Bebop). To those who are hardcore UC fans might even think some of the design are outrageously funny and cute, But there are a few mecha concept which are outstandingly great!!!


Being me, I would really like to have these manga as a personal collection but to get these (more than 12 books) might cause me a bomb and I seriously doubt that I can get it in Malaysia unless I order it somewhere else. So I have pick up a few scan of the awesome artwork of this manga.






To view this manga online please click Kidou Senshi Gundam MSV-R Hohnny Ridden no Kikan


No comments:

Post a Comment